This online learning service concerns a monthly online meeting, during which your questions are answered. Raise your questions or share your cases in advance (via email@example.com) and the mentor will address them. In addition, cross-learn from the points made by the others in the portal.
Enhancing performance – Cross-learn & network
The Trade Compliance & Surveillance mentoring service allows you to learn from the responses you get, but also from the answers to questions raised by others. Meet your colleagues on this platform, as well as your peers working for other employers.
It concerns public sessions, open to everyone with a licence to the Trade Compliance & Surveillance mentoring service.
Consult the Mentor to improve your understanding of work-related aspects, to cope with sudden challenges which you encounter at work, to solve problems which arise at work, to master practical application and, thus, to develop and optimise competences.
Weekly, Monday 11:00-12:00 (CET).
Where & how
Live tutoring, via Microsoft Teams.
Your industry community
Meet your peers and cross-learn. You can chat during the week, while we and your colleague members share answers, documentation & other materials.
Cost-effective & time-efficient
Online learning requires discipline and self-control. Lots of people appreciate professional mentoring. Our blended-learning approach combines self-study (learning at your own pace and in your own time, based on your own preferences) and being able to raise questions. Being mentored allows for practical application and optimises competences. After all, you work in practice, with actual processes and activities; hence, your tasks cannot be performed on the basis of theory.
Meet Your Peers
Exchange thoughts and learn from others.
Select Your Topics
Themes In Scope
The Trade Compliance & Surveillance mentoring service will address your questions in the following fields:
- Inside information: Qualification, publication, corporate actions
- Inside trading: Front running
- Market manipulation: Schemes, interpretation, context
- Price formation: Order book, liquidity, volatility, settlement prices
- Algorithmic trading: Governance, testing, manipulative schemes
- Authorities: Communication, relationship
- Data reporting: Data quality, formats/templates
- Product specifics: Futures, options & swaps
- Trade surveillance: Systems, calibration, alert management
- Case handling: Strategy, logging