The Academy’s Programme Commission (PC) advises the management regarding the curriculum and the content of the educational programmes. The task of the PC is to monitor the composition of the educational programmes, their level and quality, but also the study materials and way of organizing classes.
The PC consists of various commissioners, all of these experts rely on extensive practical experience. The commissioners are ambassadors of The Academy.
- Slavena Stateva-Dunphy (British/Bulgarian), Short Term Electricity Demand Forecasting – E.On UK
- Oguzhan Sak (British) – Product & Delivery Owner at TRAYPORT
- Benoit Fautsch, Head of Origination & Infrastructure at ENOVOS
- Nikos Triantafyllidis (Greek), Group Fin. & Energy Markets Compliance Manager – OMV
- Gerfried Krömer, Compliance Officer at BKW (Bern, CH)
Education at Entrima
Our standardized programmes are also available online. Our E-learning consists of video lectures, extensive readers, tests, exams and certification.
Open enrolment courses are delivered during one or more days, at various locations.
We offer in-company delivery of courses. For in-company education content can be tailored.
We offer a wide variety of themed interactive (live) online seminars and pre-recorded online seminars.