About the online training programme
This course contains animation-style videos with narration (and subtitles) which set out the characteristics of over-the-counter deal-making. It is explained in what sense it differs from exchange trading. Attention is given to tailoring of solutions, bespoke deals and counterparty risk.
This course covers the following video lessons:
- Bilateral deal-making
- Standard versus tailored solutions
- Organised versus non-organised markets
- On-venue versus off-venue
- Listed versus non-listed products
- Characteristics of OTC markets – Mediation services & discretion
- Characteristics of OTC markets – Counterparty risk
- Characteristics of OTC markets – Transparency versus anonimity
- Characteristics of OTC markets – Market liquidity
- Characteristics of OTC markets – Contract specificiations
This course also includes examination and certification.