About the online training programme
This course covers the characteristics of exposures as well as term contract positions. It explains how these two can off-set each other. Hence, it is explained that hedging of an exposure with a term contract position works as long as these two have an opposite risk-reward profile. Attention is also given to the closing of the hedge position, or its settlement.
This course covers the following video lessons:
- Exposures & hedging
- Exposure – Physical short – Consumer
- Exposure – Physical long – Producer
- Financial performance – Long term contract
- Financial performance – Short term contract
- Financial performance – Closing a position
- Financial performance – Settlement instead of closing
This course also includes examination and certification.